Myndshft’s automated prior authorization software is designed for the specific needs of diagnostics and genomics labs, specialty pharmacies, infusion providers and other alternative site care organizations.
With Myndshft, you can automate the entire prior authorization workflow. From the moment a physician refers a patient, all the way to submitting, verifying and tracking a prior authorization. Seamlessly integrated with your existing systems and workflows.
No need to manually cut and paste data from portals. No need to fax forms, play phone tag or sift through emails. Myndshft connects directly with your EHR, LIMS, pharmacy management or revenue cycle solution.
Alternative sites of care have unique revenue cycle challenges. Limited contact with patients. Complex billing. Extreme time constraints. All of which lead to errors that trigger denied claims and write-offs. Prior authorization only magnifies these challenges.
Myndshft automates the tedious administrative tasks that plague prior authorization and moves the revenue cycle processes associated with it to the point of service. So you capture more revenue, faster, and with 33% less effort.
Key Features & Benefits
- Direct connections to 700+ payers; 93% of U.S. covered lives
- Extensive payer rules library that dynamically updates prior authorization rules
- Member-specific, real-time medical & pharmacy benefits data
- Integrated master patient index
- Artificial Intelligence that determines the optimal submission route between EDI/278, fax, and payer portals
- Blockchain-powered architecture for improved security and reduced latency.
By integrating Myndshft with your current systems, you can:
Improvement in turn around
Increase in patient
Reduction in claims