You don’t want to just punch in and punch out of a job. You want your work to have meaning. To be part of something bigger than yourself and to actually make healthcare better.
- You have an itch to build something big.
- You’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit and a lunch bucket work ethic.
- You have talent, smarts and are insatiably curious.
- You think differently – never satisfied with “that’s the way it is done”
- You have a sense of humor and humility.
We believe that care administration shouldn’t get in the way of administering care. That’s why we’re committed to freeing providers from the grip of time-sucking processes and technology so that they can focus more on patient care. We’re looking for people who share that vision.
- We’re not ivory tower thinkers; we want to put healthcare technology to work.
- Nobody knows everything. We value those who can collaborate.
- We’re highly focused on speed to execution.
- We work with passion and purpose.
- We say “we” versus “me” or “I”.
And Be Trusted
Be Humble, And
Be Hungry to Learn
Be Driven and
on the Solution
Practice Open Communication
Speak With Data
We Care, and We Show it
No positions available